Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Five Blogs

There's a meme going around - what are five blogs that you read that are not library-related?

Here's my five faves:

BoingBoing - a directory of wonderful things. Or so they say. Mostly they're rather odd.

CJR Daily
- news about the news business.

Sivacracy - from Siva Vaidhyanathan and friends.

if:book - interesting ways to look at emerging networks and the effect they could have on books

beSpacific - okay, maybe there's a touch of library in this one, but I read it mainly so I know what will be on the front page of the New York Times tomorrow. Lots of good government reports and legal information.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ah, you are wise, grasshopper. Moreover the civilized world is full of anarchists defending the Enlightenment.

I hope you can hear me clapping with one hand.