By the way, here are some readings if you want to learn more about the Google Books project or ebooks in general:
- Crane, Gregory. What Do You Do with a Million Books? D-Lib Magazine 12 (3) (March 2006).
- Lynch, Clifford. The Battle to Define the Future of the Book in the Digital World. First Monday 6 (6) (June 2001).
- Kelly, Kevin. Scan This Book! The New York Times. (May 14, 2006).
- Levy, Steven. The Future of Reading. Newsweek (November 26, 2007).
- Schaffhauser, Dian. Google Book Search: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. Campus Technology. (January 1, 2008).
- Toobin, Jeffrey. Google’s Moon Shot: The quest for the universal library. The New Yorker. (February 5, 2007).